Join us for breakfast and networking on Wednesday 5th December at our Riseholme Campus Conference Centre.
Between now and October 2020, the University of Lincoln are leading a European Regional Development Fund project to support small to medium sized agri-food enterprises in Lincolnshire to support innovation of services, products and process and development.
The Lincoln Institute for Agri-Food Technology, will host a networking event allowing business owners, managers and decision makers to meet with our experts. This will be an opportunity to find out about the services available to business, but also to get involved with the project and benefit from the expertise.
The agenda for the event can be found here.
Experts will outline their specialist areas, covering the whole food supply chain:
– Food Safety, Quality & Legality incl. food chemistry & microbiology
– Food Sustainability and Market Insights
– Automation and Robotics
– Soils, sustainability and the environment
– Post Harvest Technology (Fresh Produce)
– Refrigeration and Engineering
– Advanced Process Technology
– Supply Chain
– Computer Science and Technology
There will also be the opportunity to network and discuss with our experts on a one-to-one confidential basis about a concept, idea or new product development, to prepare a plan and gain support.
Book your place online.